- You cannot add "Malina Classic Mineral Shampoo" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Malina Quickie BTTX System
For the deepest hair reconstructive treatment you can get outside of a salon, trust our Quickie BTTX System. 100% Vegan, and packed with a robust blend of plant based ingredients including fruit, nut, and seed oils, plus tourmaline powder, this phenomenal product delves deep into the shaft, providing intense repair and rejuvenation from the cortex out.
A three-in-one at-home blend of ultimate products. Providing benefits of an express smoothing treatment, a hair botox treatment, and an intense mask for damaged hair all in one! A potent infusion of vitamins, proteins, and moisture restores health and youthful radiance, transforming even the most stressed strands into glossy, dazzling hair. Smooth and defrizz even the most frizzy hair, repair severely damaged hair, restore and transform dry hair, and revitalize curly hair!
Used in conjunction with an in-salon One & Done Smoothing Service, the BTTX can extend the life of the smoothing service by 60%! This System can also be used after Keratin Treatments, and other Brazilian smoothing treatments to keep frizz away and help your treatment last longer!
How to Use:
- Shampoo hair once with Classic Mineral Shampoo and rinse. Do not condition.
- Use a hair dryer to finger dry the hair to remove excess water.
- With hair slightly damp, apply BTTX System Quickie evenly all over, comb through and let the product sit for 20 minutes, giving it time to penetrate the hair shaft.
- Gently rinse, removing approximately 60% of the product and towel dry.
- Next, use a paddle brush or round brush to blow dry your hair smooth.
- Once hair is completely dry, flat iron your hair using a Malina Elite or Nova hair straightener with adjustable temperature dial.
- Flat Iron should be set to a maximum temperature of 420°F for normal hair, and 375°F for Blonde or Chemically compromised hair.
- The BTTX service can be repeated once every three weeks if desired.
- Click Here for our step by step guide!
Find in stores